Lucky Block Black Mod for Minecraft
Lucky Block Black Mod for Minecraft has so many amazing features which you will definitely enjoy! With this mod, you can do so many fantastic things, your adventure will be more interesting!
Lucky Block Black Mod adds in the following items:
- 7 new wells
- 20 new falling poles
- Randomly enchanted “animal” armor
- Named mobs
- Camel meat
- Enchanted diamond set
- 3 newchests
- 20 random drops
- Bones and dropper drop
- Lucky block drop
- Named items
- Enchanted flower
- Enchanted pork
- Godzilla mod items
- 4 sets of armor
- Spawn Godzilla
- and so much more
Lucky Block Black Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Lucky Block Mod.(You will be ignored if you post about MC crashing because you didn’t install Lucky Block Mod.)
- Close Minecraft.
- Delete original LuckyBlockProperties.txt from .minecraftconfiglucky.
- Put the LuckyBlockProperties.txt (from this zip folder) in .minecraftconfiglucky.
- Go in .minecraftmods and open the lucky block mod’s .jar file.
- After you opened it, go in modluckyfiles and replace the original LuckyBlockProperties.txt with LuckyBlockProperties.txt from this zip folder.
- After that fo in assetsluckytexturesblocks and replace the original lucky_block.png with lucky_block.png from this zip folder.
- Close everything and Enjoy.
|Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods|