Lighting Fix Mod
Lighting Fix Mod introduction
It is a mod that allows us fixes any entity based rendering issues you may have with Minecraft
- Not seeing colors on signs?
- Entities lighting spazing out?
- Is your hand creating miniature block shaped black holes of nothingness located on your hand?
- Chests lighting popping in and out of existence?
Then this just may be the mod for you!
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of Lighting Fix Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download Links for Lighting Fix Mod:
|Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.8 Mods|