Just Fashion Mod 1.12/1.11.2 – Fashion catwalk
Most of the mods in the game that have been developed in the past are focused on adding more weapons, teleporting or storing items for players. However, there are very few mods which help improve your character’s appearance. Although clothes do not affect the playing process, in almost online game, many players still want to make their character look good, so that their game will be more interesting. Just Fashion Mod will turn your fashion dream into reality in Minecraft. Have you ever thought about the idea of turning the game world into your fashion catwalk with stylish and funny clothes created by the community? Let’s discover right now!
The Just Fashion Mod allows you to render (community created) fashion over all your armor, player and even mod rendering. To have your wardrobe opened, you will need to press the “W” key (it can change in config). Then, you just need to select your fashion according to your preferences. The display of changing clothes is now so easy and friendly. The mod can work great in a multiplayer server as well. Even though Just Fashion has a tendency of bugging out from time to time, but it has been updated and not affected your overall experience. If you want to try something that is different, this is a mod that you shouldn’t miss.
One major requirement for this mod to work perfectly is Fashion Packs. This means you if you want to enjoy features of the mod to the fullest, you will have to make sure that it is in place.
Works great in Multiplayer as well.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install SubLib.
- Download and install Just Fashion Resource Pack. (Download links below)
- Download the mod
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
|Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.11 Mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.12 Mods|