Epic Siege Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
Once you feel that killing mobs and monsters in Minecraft is not difficult for you, and you need something more challenging to increase your experience, you can try Epic Siege Mod. It is designed with the aim of increasing the difficulty of Minecraft combats through making all mobs extremely difficult and dangerous with an unending lust for death and destruction.
Basically, the Epic Siege Mod will increase the AI level of mobs and make them more lethal and destructive. It gives most vanilla mobs a whole lot of absurd power. They will attack you with better tactics, and their abilities are also upgraded.
Creepers can breach through walls, Endermen can teleport the player they are attacking, Zombies can infect the players when they die so that a zombie rises from their grave, Spiders can web their victims to the ground, or even Attackers can divide themselves up between targets. Mobs are now more intelligent and ruthless. They are harder to kill, and survival will be more difficult.
The mod also increases the awareness radius for all mobs. It means that no longer will a simple wall save you, as enemies always know where you are. You are forced to find a new way to take down the mobs if you want to be the winner. Despite having to deal with difficulties, but your adventure will definitely more enjoyable!
Epic Siege Mod Features:
- Customisable awareness radius for most mobs (does not includes Ghasts & Endermen)
- Creepers will attempt to breach through walls if they are within 6 blocks of their target
- Blazes spawn in overworld
- Ghasts spawn in overworld
- Wither Skeletons spawn in overworld
- 10% chance of Creepers being powered upon spawning
- Creeper explosions are napalm/fire
- Beds do not work (still sets spawn but won’t change time)
- Skeletons are like snipers and can hit you dead in the head from long distances
- Endermen can teleport the player they are attacking
- Endermen can act more like Slendermen having side effects on players
- Zombies can infect the players when they die so that a zombie rises from their grave
- Apocalypse mode allows only Zombies and Slendermen to spawn and no other mob or animal
- Every mob attacks villagers using the same abillities used against you! (Can wipe out villages)
- Chaos mode makes mobs attack eachother and animals. (Causes mass destruction)
- Rare fortresses containing large amounts of spawners and loot to find
- Creepers riding Spiders
- More common Spider jockeys
- Path capping per player
- Complete customisation of all features
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.12.2
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Epic Siege Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.10
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.4.7/1.4.6
|Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods, Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods|