Calopteryx’s Fast Food Mod 1.11.2
After the Adventure Update version is launched, Hunger bar was put into the game, increasing the challenge for Minecraft. That means players always have to prepare enough food to survive in the fierce world of Minecraft. If they do not eat for a long time or do a hard work such as run interruptedly as well as fight with a monster, accordingly Hunger bar decreases.
If it drops to 0, the players will lose their HP. Therefore, food becomes a necessary and important item that any players need to have. Calopteryx’s Fast Food Mod is a food mod which is worth trying, because it will help you to have a variety of foods to choose.
Are you tired of eating plain old steak and pork chops? Is your game becoming stale with the same food every day? Well, the Calopteryx’s Fast Food Mod is the solution you need. What makes the mod different from others is that it provides several food items from the menu of the franchises.
You can craft delicious fast food from Burge King or MacDonnell such as Sesame Bun, Bacon Cheese Burger, Extra Long Sandwich, Hamburger…Thanks to fully functioning recipes and easily obtainable food items, you will always be full after an exhausting long day, and never starve again!
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Calopteryx’s Fast Food Mod 1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11.2
|Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods|