BaM’s Grave Mod
BaM’s Grave Mod Description:
Instead of dropping your inventory on death, a grave will be dug in which lies a buried chest with your inventory and experience. However, you must have at least 2 chests in your inventory to dig a grave. (If you wish to disable this setting, edit the configuration file located in the .minecraftconfig folder.) The grave will be inscribed with your name and time of death. This helps to keep your things from getting lost or despawning.
BaM’s Grave Mod Screenshots:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Grim3212 Core
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of BaM’s Grave Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
- Added compatibility with mods that use the Baubles API
|Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.8 Mods|