Autofish Mod 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2
Autofish Mod 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft. It will automatically reel in and recast your fishing rod when you catch a fish. You can disable it using it’s GUI, which opens using a configurable key. Just cast the fishing rod one time into the water and let the mod do the rest.
Autofish Mod Usage:
- Very simple to use, just cast the fishing rod into the water once, and it will automatically reel in at the correct time and recast after a couple second wait.
- Configurable key (V by default) to open a GUI for changing individual settings.
- Enable Autofish – Toggles the entire mod on or off.
- Enable Recaster – When enabled, if you don’t catch a fish after a significant period of time, it will recast automatically
- Enable MultiRod – After using up a rod, it will try to auto switch to the next one in your hotbar if it exists, so you can fish for extended periods of time with multiple rods. (Switches to the first rod in your hotbar after each reel)
Autofish Mod Screenshots:
• Added two new “advanced options” to the options menu
• The new sound-based detection is now disabled by default, reverting back to the old motion-based detection. Some users were having issues with it so it’s now an optional feature.
• You can now make the ClearLag detection double-cast when the hook is cleared. Some plugins have an issue which requires you to do this, so you can enable it if the single recast doesn’t work.
• Made improvements to sound-based detection – should be more lenient with client-server desynchronization of the hook’s location
• Sound-based detection will now work with servers running plugins to use old versions of Minecraft with new clients.
• All new multiplayer detection method, should be much more accurate
How to install:
- Download and install LiteLoader
- Download the Autofish Mod
- Drop the .litemod file into your /.minecraft/mods/ folder – remember to keep the extension as .litemod or it will not load.
Autofish Mod Download Links:
|Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.12 Mods, Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.8 Mods, Minecraft 1.9 Mods, Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods|